Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bridesmaid Dresses, flowers, and candy bars

I know this is my second post today but I have so many ideas I want to get other people opinions on. I took this picture off a friend's facebook. I loved her bridesmaid dresses so much! I had already looked at these dresses but I adore the maid of honor dress. I also have a junior maid of honor (my younger sister) so I thought it would be cute to have her have the sash just like this picture.
I love the cala lilly bouqet!
I think I would like the white ones for me and then have the bridesmaids carry orange ones. I am trying to figure out if I should carry real of fake flowers. Fake flowers would be cut the cost by a lot and I would be able to keep these flowers for years after!

I have started buying large glass containers. I found smaller ones at the dollar store and Wal Mart but the most creative ones I have found have been at hobby lobby and Michaels. My mom has been buying bulk candy because Halloween is the perfect time to find orange candy and we will just put the bags in the freezer until we can put the candy bar together.

1 comment:

  1. Check out afloral.com very cute flowers! I just ordered some off there! VERY CHEAP prices :)

    ReplyDelete