Sunday, September 12, 2010

Yay Bridal Fair!!!

I went to the bridal fair today in town and it was the most exciting experience I have had since I started this journey. We found our florist, caterer, and a harpist!! Yes that is right a Harpist!!! I am so excited because she is amazing! www.harpstrings.org is her website and you can listen to some of her wedding music!

The florist we are using is great! She is the sweetest woman and she really won us over because of her bubbly personality and willingness to work with us and our budget. Her website is http://www.petals1eleven.com/ her display at the show was remarkable and she even rents out some of her bigger pieces which would save a ton! She is really great and I cannot wait to get together with her and start looking at flower arrangements! I really think that if you are in the tri-city area you should check her out.

I also booked a little spa day for the bridal party. It is a lot like a tupperware party but with all this wonderful spa related things. They will do a mini spa day with the girls. It is going to be great

The caterer is going to be aramark from ETSU, they do a very elegant lay out and they are very well priced. I did love another caterer at the show but we will not be able to use them. Their website is www.patstreats.com and their dips are amazing!

We were able to do so much today and I am so excited! It really feels like I'm getting married now. You can also check out our wedding website at http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/LaurenFlanary&DannyDownshttp://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/LaurenFlanary&DannyDowns

Thanks for checking out my post today!

No comments:

Post a Comment