Friday, September 10, 2010

Decor

Here is the orange again! (All of my pictures if not taken by myself were found on google) The runner in this picture is personalized but I think buying one at walmart then placing fake rose petals down either side of the runner! The church we are using has this weird light green carpet so we will be using a runner.
 You can buy fake rose petals on ebay for next to nothing, the reason for using fake petals is to protect the carpet in the church and to save some money. Ebay is an amazing place to find cheap treasures



I like the barrier made between the quests and the aisle.

This isnt a barrier but an amazing decoration. I love he hanging idea and this way it would be easier for guests to be seated. I think that the over the arm rest hook would work best for my church and I found those both on ebay and at Walmart. These two places have realy become my "treasure boxes"! I really dont think my wedding will happen if it wasnt for walmart and ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment